Posts by MHumann

Hi,

Is there a way to recall the output of sequences into the programmer? I know If Output Please Please Please but that also copies home values into the programmer. Is there an easy way?

To give an easy example for the usecase:

I got 9 fixtures arranged 3x3

Sequence 1 will change the color of the first row to red

Sequence 2 will change the color of the second row to blue

Both sequence are active and running and I'd like to make a Sequence 3 where only the running sequences will be stored to.

If Output 3xPlease gives me Sequence 1 plus 2 but also brings the home values of the third row into the programmer.

Cheers

Hi,

I' using a gma3 Light CRV in an installation. We made our own gdtfs for our basic fixtures and after a lot of work, everything worked just as it should. However, we've got problems after updating to 1.4.0.2 with one of our Fixtures:

https://gdtf-share.com/gdtf.ph…BAR%20650%20CPRO&rev=8639

We are using the 30-Ch Mode of these Cameo Pixbar 650 C pro. It works fine in real life, it works fine on layout view. However, it won't work in 3D view of gma3 1.4.0.2. Strangely, it used to work in 1.3.1 before just fine.

Can someone look at my GDTF to see if I got anything wrong there?

What irritates me is that my other multicell fixtures do work just fine RL and 3D and I created them with similar structure and values in GDTF creator.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm using a gma 3 Light CRV software version 1.4in an installation. It happens every now and then that my colleagues forget to save the show with "Everything off" before shutting down the console. Because we use autosave every 30 minutes we constantly start the console with 100% instant at our houselight and so roast them (25 watts tungsten lightbulbs).

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? On gma2 I used to work with startup macro, but as I found out gma3 currently does not seem to support that.

Cheers

Beware of using the old GridTools in 1.4 Shows: MATricks will break in this particular show.

After the update I first used it like before and didn't notice oops made an error causing MATrick to basically crash. And of course, I noticed that hours after the mistake with every backup already overwritten.

I contacted support and hope they can fix the show...