Posts by Dave01

Hi

I have a show file and in the middle of a gig all the encoders started to control as a one whole, if I grab a fixture and move the the Red value, all of the Color attributes move at the same time, (only on the same page)

I have spent a lot of time in this show file and don’t really want to make a new one.

does anyone know what may fix this?

I have tried multiple computers (same result)

All other show files work fine

I have updated the software

And did the clean start

(OnPC)

Hi

When I try to switch between executor pages on my command wing running 1.6.3.5 I only get pool overlay and have to push the page I want. I have never seen this before

how can I turn it back to normal page+ page- ?

Hi

I am trying to program a Color phaser so a 1/3 of my fixtures turn white on each beat

For example step on relative values are all 0 and step 2 RGB at -100 and W at +100
    using groups of 2 I get pretty much what I want but when using groups of 3 I get more of a sin thru the rig, I want it fade in to the next group on each beat

How can I achieve this?

Hope you understand what I am trying to do

thank you in advance!

Hi

sometimes when a store a phaser to a excecutor. It runs super fast for the first lap

example: Dimmer sin chase

Runs super fast on the first lap then runs as normal.

When I call the preset in my preset pool it runs normal. I have seen this since 1.0 and running on 1.5 now. Is there a fix?

Hi

I am trying to program a quick strobe effect.
    Select all my fixtures in the order I want, Step 1 at 100, step 2 at 0

Phase 0 thru 360.

(I don’t really know how to describe this)

I can’t figure out how to have fewer light on per time

I want to have only few lights on at each time and most of the rig at 0%

Hope you understand!

Hi

I am trying to make a layout with preferred cue appearance enabled,

I have assigned a apperence to the sequ and to cue 1

I can see it change appearance in the sequence sheet but it won’t change in my layout view

Any Ideas?

Hi

Having troubles with Atomics in 3D window, they only work for 0.5 sec, then never again, if i store it to a excecutor and play it, all the lights in the Rig turn off and no atomic showing,

Anyone have a fix for this?

running on pc 1.4.2.1

Hi!

I’m trying to do a timecode show.

Have a MA3 Command Wing

Reaper output set to audio interface and Jack to LTC port on the wing.

Inserted SMPTE LTC/MTC Timecode generator as track 1

And dropped a MP3 file as track 2 at sec 10

when a press play on reaper the timecode clock starts, it’s green but it always looses signal and starts flashing red with message “time left in after roll: 00:00:00”

Happens around 15secs

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

I still have no clue what I’m doing wrong

I have taken multiple gdtf files that work when I download them and change the dmx channel order like my fixture has it, it doesn’t work

Also tried to add more “channel function” to the old one and nothing changes,