i made an upgraded version v1.0.2 that now also supports ColorWheel fixtures in the grid as well as auto discovery of the color capabilities of all groups.
- Fixtures not capable of full color mixing like rgb or cmy are now supported as long as they are using a color wheel.
- The colornames will be guessed from the values stored in the wheel configuration and i am trying to map them if a match is found.
- Delay and Fadetimes are not applied to the Colorwheel commands since in my opinion that makes no sense.
- During initialization all fixtures are probed for their color mixing capabilities.
- If a group does not offer color attributes it will not be included in the list. This is useful for groups like fog, fan or generic dimmer channels.
- A bug has been fixed which caused the delay to flip white if the same color group was triggered again.