Posts by geese780

Hey Y'all,

I was wondering if there was any thought on the possibility of getting a relation for the LED pixel override functions on fixtures such as the Impression X4 L, B-eye, etc etc. The question I have is that on for example the X4 L, to engage "pixel mode" it's on but 255 of a channel, and I'm not seeing any way to define that relatonship as a bit, but I can define it as a whole channel of course. Any thoughts on this in the future?

Cheers!

MattG

Hey Y'all,

This is a thread to start to the discussion of if there's the talks about implementing a way to vusiaulize fixture Built In Effect Macro information. Yes, we would need the info from manufacturers, but other than that, is there the thought of making this a reality? If yes, then to my knowledge, this would be the only visualizer that would support that missing piece of info which could be huge.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

MattG

Hey My Friend!

How goes it. Yea, I can easily import any of the custom mesh's like we were doing on series 2 no prob with the GDTF builder, not ideal right now, but, oh well. Yea I saw that as well, curious to how that number is getting assigned. Yea, I'm hoping there's a way in the future with VWX that we can combine objects into 1x piece and not have a slew of stuff through MVR come in which is the current situation, but also UV mapping will be interesting haha!

I'll keep poking around and I'll hit back with more findings hopefully!

Cheers!

MattG

Hey Y'all!

I was wondering if I'm missing something when trying to apply a custom mesh to a new "fixture type". I've copied my mesh into the root mesh folder for onPC, but when I go to assign a mesh under models in the dropdown, it does not appear there. But, it does appear when I make a GDTF file, import that file, and then I can assign that mesh to any new fixture type, is there an import process that I'm missing?

Cheers!

MattG

Hey Y'all,

Curious if there's any thought on trying to visualize linear beams in the 3D window, currently you could use multiple beam sources in an array to help visualize this, but it's adding unnecesary amounts of beams to be calculated for the simple modes of fixtures. Curious about what eveyrone might think of this!

Cheers!

MattG