BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I see the question was asked, but the only answer was to "refer to the website". Not very helpful, or Im just idiotically looking in the wrong place. :/

When will flight cases be offered, I have already reserved and ordered a Dot2 basic. I will need a flight case immediately. Could Someone please provide a link to a product?

• On the web site scroll down to the "Accessories" section on the page for each console (like on the dot2 Core console page, for example: https://www.ma-dot2.com/en/products/dot2-core/).

Accessories
    4000016 MA case for dot2 core (by Amptown), also fits two wings
    4000017 MA case for dot2 XL console, (by Amptown), also fits three wings or one core plus wing

It doesn't look like they are listed on the Amptown web site yet, though. And I have no idea when they'll be available, since I'm just a potential customer too. -- So basically I guess I'm actually of no help to you. ;) I just had seen where they are listed on the web site.

• They are available from your MA distributor.

4000016 MA case for dot2 core (by Amptown), also fits two wings
    4000017 MA case for dot2 XL console, (by Amptown), also fits three wings or one core plus wing

There is also a smaller one that takes a single wing.

Glyn O'Donoghue
    MA Lighting Int.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!