• Hello Everyone,

i want to edit the fade time of a Sequence with a macro

i test it with some commands:

Set page 9998.301.1 Property "Fade" 20

Set page 9998.301.1 Property "Fade" "20"

Set Sequ 1302 Property "Fade" 20

Set Sequ 1302 Property "Fade" "20"

and i get all time Illegal object as error message

• I use [sequence x cuefade x] which works great and also sets the offcue time.

However this stops working once the sequence is on/active. The command then only sets the time of the cue that is active.

The following command works, however it does not set the offcue time

[sequence x cue 1 thru cuefade x]

Is there any other command that sets the the fade time of all cues while active, along with the offcue fade time? Alternatively is there a separate command which individually sets the offcue fade time?

I have tried many options trying to target the offcue itself, but I have found no solutions so far.

Any ideas?

• FYI Do not try the following command, the software really shits the bed, seems to go into a loop and lock up, force shutdown is the only way to resolve it.

just a bug for the devs to see

[sequence x cue 1 thru "offcue" cuefade x]

• However this stops working once the sequence is on/active

This is intensional, when not specifying a cue, the actice cue (if there is one) will be the target for cueproperties

to specify any Cue, use the wildcard/asterisk (*)

e.g.

Sequence 1 Cue * Cuefade 2

when trying to address the offcue only, remember to include the actual cue keyword

e.g.

Sequence 1 Cue "OffCue" Cuefade 2

• Hi Andreas, thanks for that. Its great to see the asterisk command also targets the zerocue and offcue.

I think the syntax which allows for targeting of the active cue is an extremely good idea, It will become very useful for other applications.

I know everyone probably flat out on improving the software, but little more detail of the syntax in the manual for not just this topic but most topics would be ideal.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!