• Hi

On Ma 1.4.2.1 PC if you use the matricks grid it works fine

. E.g. If you type a simple command such as delay from x e.g. 0 to delay to x e.g. 3 to set of lights which are on it will show you instantly on the 3D window as delay from 0to3 sec spread on the set of lights.

But on the Ma 1.6.1.3. And some old ones it want show you live change you have to save as preset and then play it and see if it works

• I have the same problem. In the eLearning training "grandMA3 User Training v1.5 - Controlling Fixtures" it is shown how the inputs in MAtricks are directly visible in 3D. Unfortunately, when following the instructions in version 1.6.1.3, this is no longer displayed live. Is this a bug or has something changed in the version?

• Hi guys,

yes there is a change in version 1.6 - you are right, the MAtricks changes are not longer displayed live.

We got some feedback that this of course can be really annoying, changing grouping or wings and your live output changes immediately. So we kicked this off for now but in the future we want to have it as an option the user can choose.

Sorry that this is not updated yet in the E-learning - we will definitely take care of that! Thanks a lot for the hint :thumbsup:

• Hi Danielk

Thanks a lot for the feedback and I’m sure you’ll will find a way, or may be hint’s as an option pop up as per what your groups or wings are or what ever the programmer can give various options on that are achievable apart from the original to have a different look as it can learn as an Ai

Thank you and your team I do enjoy the E-Learning and working on it cheers.