onPC 1.5.2.3 stops responding to mouse

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi there,

First post here. Just wanted to see if anyone else was running into this issue and report it if not. I'm running onPC 1.5.2.3 on Windows 10 Pro 21H1 using an Acer touchscreen monitor as my primary and two non-touchscreens as my secondary and third. I've noticed that after around an hour of using the software, I will change focus to another program (Chrome, etc) and come back, I cannot click anywhere in the onPC software with my mouse. I can, however, still use the touchscreen to interact with the program. I verified I was still able to use my mouse in other programs, it just stops working in onPC. Closing the software and re-opening it solves the problem, that's just annoying.

I took a quick video of the behavior as well:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!