Phasers keeps old infos on icon.

• Each time I update a preset, the icon shows old data.

Let's say I create a 2 steps color ( green and white ) preset using the phaser. I store it and the Icon shows the half/half circle containing those 2 colors.

To create the same effect using different colors, I do copy the preset and the modify it this way;

select step 1 only;

Int "new color preset"
    select step 2;

Int "new color preset"

Store

then it show an icon with the new colors, and the old ones as well

What am I doing bad?

Thanks.

• I assume your presets are created as Universal or Global?

- your workflow can only work for Selective presets:

When you create the first phaserpreset (as global or universal), your green and white selective data are copied and added as global/universal data inside the preset

When you later update new selective colordata to the presetcopies, the global/universal data of green and white will stay as it already exist in those presetcopies

Either:

keep your workflow but use presetmode Selective, to prevent the autocreation of global/universal data, which anyway would get obsolete when you copy preset and change the copies

Or:

instead of creating presetcopies that you edit afterwords, just apply the "basepreset" in the programmer, integrate your other/new colors and then store to a new empty presets, which then would force generation of new relevant global/universal data upon creation of the new preset.

• Post by cnsylphy ().

This post was deleted by Rene: Spam ().