BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Good evening,

I'm just starting to deal with Dot2 and have played a little with the program and made myself familiar with everything. At some point, I came up with the topic of timecode, first of all, I have absolutely no idea + experience with it, so I'm sorry if my question sounds a bit strange, but is it possible to have a midi input via your own PC without a mess of cables and without a to get an extra device? If so, which programs do I need?

Greetings!

• e.g. Reaper

SMPTE Player

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And setup for Reaper, (video is for MA GM2, but setup for Reaper is the same). And additional settings for Dot2 (apart from those from tips & tricks video): TOOLS - MIDI CONFIGURATION - MIDI IN - here you have to choose the name of the virtual midi port that you created in loopMIDI (e.g. as in the video below - MA2 MidiLoop).

have fun

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!