ADJ Sweeper Quad Beam LED 3d positions dont move

• Hey Guys,

Im working with a bunch of the ADJ Sweeper Beam Quad LED and I cant get them to tilt whats over in the programmer.

Im using them in 39 channel mode and they worked great for my show but I cant get them to operate normally in the 3d model.

Anyone have any suggestions?

• Sorry Guys this is a known limitation...the standard 3D model in dot2 3D can't be used for this type of fixtures.
    The only way to program a Fixture like this, is using one real fixture to see how the movement is.

If you want to spend some money for different 3D Models, then you can visit this website and order his package or maybe only one specific fixture.

• I dont understand?

Is there away to create my own model that would reflect this?

When you say "this type of fixtures" what are you referring too?

This is a huge issue, Can anyone provide ways to resolve this?

Nightscribe can you provide a link to this?

Its a bit silly that we have models that dont work properly. Can this be fixed?

• Is there away to create my own model that would reflect this?

-> Yes, you can import 3ds Models which are created by e.g. Cinema 4D. As long the models are correctly build, they will act like the real fixture.

When you say "this type of fixtures" what are you referring too?

-> The dot2 and MA 3D uses different types of 3D models for the fixtures. You can choose between the following defaults: LEDs (small square), conventionals (PAR Can), Mirror (Scan) and Headmover (Movinglight body). The problem is that the 3D doesn't have a visualisation class for moving lights with only TILT or PAN. So per default dot2 and MA3D don't have the right 3D model for this type of fixtures.

This is a huge issue, Can anyone provide ways to resolve this?

Nightscribe can you provide a link to this?

-> The only solution is a self created 3ds model for this fixture type. The guy, @Nightscribe is refering to, creates new 3ds models on regular basis and provides them as a package which you can buy. Please follow this link to visit his website.

Its a bit silly that we have models that dont work properly. Can this be fixed?

-> This question should hopefully be answered by all the other answers...