Request Adj Sweeper Beam Quad Led

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • If the fixture already exists you can download it, change the values with the Fixture Builder Software and reimport it to dot2. It's normal that fixtures have color values at full, otherwise you wouldn't see any output if you hit the Full key. The links guide you to two videos who show how to do this by yourself.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanx. But I know these videos... I wanted to export the fixture from the Dot2 internal library to the fixture builder on the PC. It's just a little change I wanted to do.... And therefore it's a lot of work to create a new fixture- but i cannot export the internal Library from the Dot 2 .......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!