Fixture Attributes on Faders

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Title is pretty much the summary of what I'm trying to accomplish on a MA3 commandwing in my church "Motorized executer faders for individual fixtures/parameters physically reflecting the state in which the fixture/parameter and allowing for manual adjustment following a cue change." Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I remember seeing this being mentioned in some announcements/demos of the console but I haven't seen much info on it in use/if it actually works. For those who may not understand what I'm going for, what I would like to mimic is similar to how digital audio consoles act when a scene changes, all of the faders for channels within that scene smoothly crossfade but allow for intervention throughout the duration of that scene being active.

Edited once, last by johngw (September 26, 2020 at 5:05 AM).

• Hi,

In summary, you need Fixture's Attributes on Faders(you could probably edit your Title/Subject to this maybe ?).

This is not possible at the moment at least.

There is a wish for ChannelPages to be implemented in gMA3.

If this is implemented, then you could assign each attribute to an individual fader.

FYI, in gMA2, this command did the job:

Assign Fixture 1 Attribute Thru At ChannelFader 1.1

The faders can then also replicate the actual value of the fixture, when you are running a Cue, etc, like you asked.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Luke

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!