Dear sirs and madams,
I see in some of the examples of plugins that there is 1 main function running that contains all the other programming / functions within:
I noticed that the desk does a lot of internal workings and at the end comes with 1 big result. This seems to slow down the process and is memory intensive.
is it possible to make something that does:
- function colors(groups) --create some colors
- for 1,500 do --lots of iterations
- Cmd("a big process")
- Cmd("store sequence ....")
- local groups = GetVar(UserVars, "groups")
- function setup() --run the previous function for the number of groups
- for 1,groups do
- colors(groups) --run the previous function with this value
so lua creates 1 sequence and stores it, and then starts with the second one and stores it, instead of doing them all inside the memory , and storing 5 at the same time.
Will a cleanup() function help in this process?
thanks for the help forum hyve mind,
the struggle is real, but the reward is bigger.