Web Remote

• Yes, and as i opened the WebRemote on my iphone 8 it was very annoying to see about nothing you can work with.

So is there any chance to work with the webRemote from a mobile phone? Because now all the buttons are in normal size and so you can't see really anything to work with...

I'm a switcher from Chamsys-System to MA3. Having a MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node.

• With release v1.2 the new 'Trackpad' window can be configured for pan and tilt control. Whilst this is currently only Pan and Tilt, it might be somewhat helpful to you as a fellow tablet user!

There are options for Fine or Normal, and you can lock the window to only control one attribute at a time.

• Yes, but i will not help for WebRemote. You can't even see the TrackPad on your mobile Phone because of to big Icons from the WebRemote Interface.

The Trackpad Window is a nice gimmick that helps you to position your lamps "with your finger" instead of encoders. But won't really help for a better Remote-function if there is no good Display Solution.

I'm a switcher from Chamsys-System to MA3. Having a MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node.

• For a better understanding of what i mean you can find a screenshot of my iphone (No matter what resolution limit is set):