dot2 on 4k monitor

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi Nasula,

I run at least the onPC software from time to time on a laptop with a resolution of 3200*1800 on 13 inch. The option that you can scale the software helps. On this computer it runs with 150 percent. You find the option in the upper right corner just below the X to close the programs behind the double arrow. You can get out of the menu with "Esc" again.

Greetings

Uli

--
    once upon a time at a venue with a dot2 XL-F

now learning Chamsys at work - "Prev Head"-Button is at the right from "Next Head"-Button. ||

at home and as a Freelancer GMA2-OnPC Setup with Command- and Faderwing

• I use normally only GrandMA2-3d, with the dot2 I always work directly in the club, there I have the lights on location and don't have to virtualize.

GrandMA2-3d takes over the font sizes for the menus apparently from Windows. With me I can work with it well. And for the visualization you can choose the zoom factor and the camera position so that you can see the area you want.

I download the 3d-program of the dot2 to compare how it looks like.

Greetings Uli

--

now learning Chamsys at work - "Prev Head"-Button is at the right from "Next Head"-Button. ||

Edited once, last by uli-s_kn: Bad syntax (April 6, 2020 at 1:41 PM).

• The 3d program looks the same to me. Only the color scheme and the logos are adapted to the dot2.

--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!