Import Data Pool crash

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I exported the Default Data Pool and tried to import it to another Data Pool.

My Light CRV restart every time.

If I make a new pool, add some data and export/import that it works.

If I copy the Default pool and export/import from the copy it restarts.

Any known issues here?

• I just tried on my Light and it imported the Default pool into a new pool without crashing.

I also tried storing one at least 1 data object into each data pool type and tried again and it still worked.

I tried storing an empty pool first, activating it and then importing the default into it and it also worked.

Even if I purposely mangled the XML I don't get a crash but I do get errors in the System Monitor (as you might expect)

Perhaps look at the XML the export provides and import it into a XML validator online. The first one I tried broke broke but the the one Here shows my XML as valid, but since we don't have the schema it's hard to know for sure.

Sorry I know that's zero help.

• Yup that makes both my desk and onPC crash right away.

I commented out each child under the Pools key and uncommented each one at a time (only because i was interested) and if I uncomment PresetPools, Sequences or Pages the desk crashes.

I didn't look further then that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!