BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • First bug on the CommandWing EncoderClick does't work

Second Bug is related to Temp.

When i have Selected my Color Sequence, and i have a temp fader with different color informatie from preset pool it works. But when i assign the lower button as temp button. It releases the color Sequence.

• Which encoders are you talking about in this case? Inner encoder of the dual encoders? Outer encoder button? Rotary knobs?

In regards to Temp Buttons, yes they turn off the sequence when you unpress the button. What is the result that you want or were expecting to happen?

• Which encoders are you talking about in this case? Inner encoder of the dual encoders? Outer encoder button? Rotary knobs?

In regards to Temp Buttons, yes they turn off the sequence when you unpress the button. What is the result that you want or were expecting to happen?

Rotary knobs, but saw you answered that in other topic, its not implemented yet.

Ya when you assign buttons as Temp, i expect that the result is the same has the fader. A temporary override of the active color sequence(in my color picker. Not to release the sequence.

I want to bump with the temp button with another color information, not to release my active color in the colorpicker.

Here in the ma3 software the temp button releases the color sequence that is active in the color picker.

Ma2 software it worked, Ma3 not anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!