BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I have had this experience for a while. If I have two or more executor handles controlling the same fixtures I get some strange results. When one or both handles are at full they work LTP as I would expect. If both faders are below 100% any fixture that is controlled by both executors outputs above the level of the other fixtures in the respective playbacks. I understand that this is the same as Soft LTP on the MA1 & MA2. I thought a HTP option was in the earlier software of the Dot2 (though not fully functional) but is not present in 1.5.0.2. When using executors as simple submasters the HTP option is needed.

• HTP is great for conventional lighting because you don’t really have a need control any other parameter besides intensity- which has a definite higher and lower.

LTP is need to control parameters such as color wheels, gobo spin, etc. These parameters don’t have a higher or lower setting, also one color is not greater than another color, for example.

For me, there is a limited need for HTP and LTP together but only rarely.

John Cerbus
    Lighting Director/Programmer
    Victory Church Fremont, Ohio

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!