Posts by DDG

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

Hello Thomas, You can achieve this in a couple ways. I will explain two of them.

If you get the patch on paper, you can copy/paste the fixtures from your touring show in your patch and swap them with the fixtures of the venue. This way it clones everything, groups, sequences, presets, etc.

When you get a MVR file, you can choose to just load it in and clone by syntax.

For example: ur touring show starts with id 101 thru 110 and your festival rig with 1001 thru 1010.

What you can do is: Clone fixture 101 thru 110 at fixture 1001 thru 1010 if preset 4.*

In this example you clone all the color presets. This also works for groups and sequences.

Example 2: Clone group x at group y if preset *.*

Hi Rasmus and Clintos,

Let me clarify myself, i have 6 main sequences that are on my executors on page 2. The sequences you see on the image are bumps which can be any parameter. those are programmed with the use of recipes. This part is completely fine in v1.9. The problem occurs when i assign the bump at the bump_replace. When assigning a sequ to the bump_replace, the filter and playbackmasters go to none. The strange part is that i assigned a filter and a playbackmaster to the sequence that i mirror from.

Clintos This did not reset in V1.8.8.2 or older versions.

If it helps i can record a video of the issue.

Hello All,

I've updated the software yesterday to 1.9, but quickly ran into a problem.

When assigning a sequence to an other sequence (mirroring), all the output/input filters and playback masters reset in the sequence settings (set to none).

Tried different ways, but all with the same result: (Manual, syntax and syntax in a macro line.)

It doesn't matter if the main sequence has any outputfilters or playback masters nor does it matter if the sequence where i mirror to, has any of that.

Anyone else that ran into this?

Kind regards,

Dennis