It worked! Thanks a lot!!
BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
Wow thanks for the quick respond. I will try that asap.
Hi folks. I ran into a problem with the MAgic Color presets.
Here is how I do it, maybe you see the problem:
1. I select the first fixture (in this case FixID 2001)
2. I set 2001 to red
3. I select the second fixture (ID=2002)
4. I set 2002 to blue
5. With "+" I select 2001 and 2002
6. I store into the color preset window
7. I select "edit preset" and activate MAgic in the upper right corner
8. I clear out
9. I select my whole fixture group (2001-2006)
10. I click on my MAgic color preset
11. All fixtures turn red
Its probably because I do something wrong here.
Aswell I cant get this running for my Chauvet Epix wich have sub fixtures.
Weird thing is it worked in version 1.6
Thanks for your help.
I ended up using two touch screens by Lenovo and I am pretty happy with that.
But it is not a mobile setup.