Posts by Respondeckon

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

I just tried storing the same values in 2 consecutive cues, 1 with 0bpm and the next with 30bpm and the light just faded up to speed slowly.

In v1.7.2

That's right, the lights fade up over the specified fade time. The thing I am trying to do is that the lights are already up in cue1 and cue 2 is only fading up the speed of the chase.

Hello community,

I am trying to fade up the BPM value of a 2step dimmer chase fx from one cue to the next without luck.

Cue 1 BPM 0 time 0

Cue 2 BPM 30 time 20

In MA2 the BPM rate just fades up from 0 to 30 over 20 sec.

In MA3 it just seems to jump.

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello community,

I am trying to fade up the BPM value of a 2step dimmer chase fx from cue to cue without luck.

Cue 1 BPM 0 time 0

Cue 2 BPM 30 time 20

In MA2 the BPM rate just fades up from 0 to 30 over 20 sec.

In MA3 it just seems to jump.

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello community,

I have encountered this problem that my Command Section overlay (F3) is not opening any longer.
    I am running V1.7 but had this problem also in earlier versions.

First I thought it had something to do with connecting my commandwing and a certain showfile I was running, as it only seemed to be a problem with that file.

Now I have created a new file and all worked fine till I turned on my PC today (no commandwing attached with this file yet).

command line message is:

illegal destination list:Menu "commandcontrol"

Any help is muchly appreciated.

After failing to unpatch Grouping elements with the method above, I have been trying to unpatch a whole universe which also would achieve a bit of a time saver. I have tried various variations of the below without success. Any hint?
    Patch DMXUniverse 1.1 thru 1.512 ""

Hello community.

I wonder if anyone can send me in the right direction creating a Macro to unpatch a set of fixtures.

I am touring a show around theatres and have to repatch my conventional rig every time (moving lights and led's stay the same).

Any hints?

Thank you muchly in advance.

While we wait here is a solution which might be acceptable for many.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's a touchOSC web remote for mobile devices made by this Swiss guy.

I have been in contact with MA about the unusability of web remote on a mobile a while back. The issue got acknowledged but nothing much happened.

It has been well over 3 months since the last software update now. What's happening at MA??

1.6.3.7 is as buggy and unfinished as it's predecessors and yet it's advertised on the web page like the great solution.

Embarrassing.

Hello community.
    I have created a number of Grouping Fixtures in order to achieve a multipatch scenario. That all works fine until I want to check on the "fixture" in the tracking sheet. It doesn't show up. (created a grouping fixture with Fixture ID 80 and have 10 dimmers inserted into that group).
    The Grouping Fixtures also do not show any levels in the layout.
    Another problem seems to be patchtching additional fixtures into that Grouping Fixture (insert new fixture). All seems ok and the new dimmers are patched into that Grouping Fixtures tree but do not output any DMX. As a work around I found that copy and past an existing fixture within that Grouping Fixture tree is working.

Anyone came across those problems?

Greatings

Hello,
    I came across a possible bug. I had a Goto Cue # written in the command line in order to jump forward in my sequence at a later point.
    The Go+ key in the master area executed the command line instead of going to the next cue in the active sequence.
    GMA2 behaves as expected, playing back the cue with the Go+ key and jumping to the Goto Cue with the please key.

Did I miss a memo?

Thanks community.