Posts by mmm671

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

Thanks Go-Button that is very helpful. Is there a way to have it set up that while the loop is playing back you can just hit the GO button to break out of the loop and proceed to Cue 7 or would you have to use the goto key followed by 7 to continue through the rest of the cue list during a live show?

Is there a way to create a loop within a cue list? Let's say I am creating a cue list that is primarily for a "go" show but I want to be able to hold on a group of cues within that list that loop indefinitely until I hit go again. For example I hit go and cue 1 executes and then holds until I hit go again and cue 2 executes and holds. I hit go and cue 3 executes and then flows right in to cue 4 and then 5 with the specified timing and then it returns automatically to cue 3,4 and,5, etc. It keeps looping through 3,4,5 until the next time I hit go again and at that time it proceeds forward to cue 6. Is this possible?

I believe I am about to purchase a dot2 and I have a follow up question as I often work similar to Brandon. Let's say I have built a complex cue list for a song and it is assigned to an executor and then later I decide that I want to move the whole cue list to another executor... is there a way to just reassign (or copy) a cue list to a different executor? Thanks in advance for any help.