Posts by Quint Giesberts

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

As you all may or may not know, in MA 3 you can use the camera views to help arrange elements in layouts, however this only works for the primary fixture instances, it does not work for subfixture instances.

As a result, I built this plugin. It takes the layout view built by the camera arrangement and replaces each element with an array of subfixture elements that you provide via a template. I thought it was quite handy to have in my programming, so I figured I'd share it with all of you lovely people :)

Code and usage instructions are on the Github page. https://github.com/gabe927/gma3-subfixture-layout

Please let me know if there's ways to improve the code or if any issues show up.

Enjoy!

Hello,

Is it possible this plugin from V2.0 and Further? In V1.9.7.0 the plugin works flawless but in V2 it seems to be broken.

Hey,

I want to assign a MAtricks to multiple a cue in multiple parts in recipe line 1. I have this commandline: ''Assign MAtricks 'Bump 1 (1-2)' At Sequence 'Bump 1' Cue 1 Part 1.1 Thru Part 10.1''. The matricks is assigned to part 1.1 but it isn't assigned to part 2.1 thru 10.1. What could be the right command? ''Cue 1 part 1.1 thru 10.1'' isnt working either.

Hello Everyone!

I have 3 cues in a sequence. My cue's have a 1 second ''Time''. Now I would like to skip cue 3 and create a loop between cue 1 and 2 without deleting cue 3. Adding a command in cue 3 with ''Go+ Cue 1'' does not work seamlessly. I have the same problem with a command which is ''Go+ Cue 1'' in Cue 2 with a command delay of 1 second. What is the best way to handle this?

I have an all preset where it works as a recipe. There are approximately 100 lines in this preset. For example, I have 10 lines with dimmer related values and 10 lines with zoom related values. This preset is used in my seq with multiple cues to bump. Another MAtricks is added in the seq to make a selection. If I adjust the fade time of, for example, the dimmer values in the preset it self, I don't see anything happening. Then I set this fade time back to 0. Then I set the fade time of the zoom, for example, to 1 sec and now the zoom and dimmer values both fade. At that moment a time is also shown at individual fade time in the seq. Does anyone know what is going wrong here and what I can try? I have already tried everything with link timing in the encoder bar.

Hello everybody,

I have created a uservar called 'Bump 1 Group 1'. The text of this var is 'Group 67'. So I want to get that in the cmd. I can't manage to retrieve this variable with something like $''Bump 1 Group 1". Does anyone know if it is even possible to retrieve variables that contain spaces?

Thanks in advance!

Question: set macro 146.1 Property 'Command' 'off seq 'Movements Group 1' '. I want to use this macro in my showfile, the idea is to put the part Movements Group 1 between above commas in my macro so it can turn off my seq by name. I can't seem to get this to work. So the command that should appear in the macro is Off Seq 'Movements Group 1'. Has anyone any ideas?

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to hide this yellow box in the top of my screen when clicking on macro's or doing something else? I looked at Edit color theme but can't find it there? Maybe its possible to make it transparant there?

I experienced the same exact thing last week. In the terminal i got the message: "Warning: data is not aligned! This can lead to a speed loss'' exception error code 0xc0000005." I reinstalled the software 5 times right now and removed all the other versions. It's not a fault in the showfile because when using MA made shows the software keeps crashing also. The PC i am using is in the recommended specs. Anyone any ideas what this could be?

I have a busk showfile where i can edit the values (phase values) off my recipes via CMD. However, when i change the values, the fixtures are snapping to their new value. (This link refers to a show that i've done and you see the lights snapping to their new value each time i edit them). At 00:18. Is it possible to create a fade time or anything so the snapping is over? The snapping is realy annoying.

External Content www.facebook.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have this same type of busk format where i can edit the values off my recipes via CMD. However, when i change the values, the fixtures are snapping to their new value. (This link refers to a show that i've done and you see the lights snapping to their new value each time i edit them).

External Content www.facebook.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    At 00:18. Is their a way that the values have a fadetime of 1 sec so the snapping is over, because the snapping is realy annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Hey!

When using this command: assign MAtricks '0 thru 90' at sequence 'pan -2' cue 1 part 0.1 + 0.3 + 0.5 + 0.7 + 0.9 i get ann illegal object in the command line history. Is there a way to assign an object to multiple recipe lines without having to add 50 macro lines to my macro? I can't use + but is there another way of doing this in one commandline?

Thanks in advance!