Posts by heikoshallburn

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of creating an overarching phaser-size-fader and i need your help.

I realize this with remote dmx input.

What did I do:

- Two virtual dimmer fixtures with the addresses 100.001 & 100.002.

- Remote DMX input to the Sequence 500 & 501, fader "Temp", key "Go+". The two sequences contain a circle phaser and a tilt phaser.

- Two more sequences for the virtual dimmer fixtures with dim=full. These are each assigned to an executor with the executor settings Playback Master "Playback 10".

The first time everything works as desired.

I move the Playback 10 to a desired value, activate the virtual dimmer executor and the phaser runs at the desired size.

If I deactivate the executor and start the second one, it will also run at the desired size.

My problem:

Once I have done this, it will not work anymore and my moving heads aren't moving.

I always have to set the playback 10 to 0, then back to my desired value to activate the phaser - sequence.

Do you have an idea why this works fine the first time, but then doesn't work anymore?

Because I can't upload a video in the forum, I have uploaded a video from my screen to my OneDrive.

In the video you can see exactly what my problem is:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtUjBBCswPysgd064PvcJznVeGcSNw?e=2ht49O

Thank you and best regards

Heiko