I see quite some problems with your question.
* when I leave the Patch -> this changes the internal engine to the new situation,
* and Save my Changes -> this is a user interaction or 2x patch
* to trigger a macro -> when those 2 actions were performed in that order and consecutive?
* saves new fixtures -> delta from the patch (how this would be achieved ???)
* adds these fixtures to a World (which one? Via User Input)
When patching I'm looking at my documentation and I know what fixtures I have just added ... I don't need a macro to do that.
Hi Thanks for you asword
the trigged macro is quite easy somethin like "FID World1 1thru store at world 1 /m and FID World2 1 thru store at World 2 /m"
But to Trigger This Macro when i leav the Patch i havnt a idea.
It doesnt has the be when i save setting can also just be when i leave the Patch Menu
Hope you unterstand what i mean