Good day. I had the same problem and I sent a report to MA. They told me that they were trying to recreate the failure in their systems since there was nothing strange in the report and the failure was weird since I had everything well configured in the computer. They also told me that I was one of the few people in the world that this happened to (they had around 10 cases in total a year ago) and that's why it would be hard to solve since it was an odd mistake.
The solution i found was to not use the node and use the Comand or Artnet outputs unless it needs more outputs. The software only and the node never gave me any trouble.
I would recommend you send a report to your MA distributor.