Posts by gewenzsko

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here

Hey everyone,

I started my first MA3 project for an upcoming event and wanted to use the start show to make things easier.
    It mostly worked so far but one of my fixture groups just doesn't work in the preprogrammed Color Layout. At first I thought I just needed to update the color presets for the fixture but that didn't change anything the presets were already correct.
    If I now select the group and choose one of the predefined colorpresets it works like a charme but when I try to use the buttons in the layout, nothing happens as if the colors are not assigned. I've cooked the colors several times but it just won't work.

Here is a video that shows the exact problem:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What am I missing?
    I've been trying to fix it but no luck. Maybe someone with a little more experience can spot my mistake..
    Thanks in advance! :)

So is the only option to extend the 512 parameters with dot2onPC to buy the Node4 (1k)?
    No other MA Node usable?

Because I am looking for the Node4 for a recurring production but since its no longer being produced I can't find it anywhere.

Hey! I get a very similar error to the one from Qwerty but I can't really figure out how he got it fixed. I didn't understand what was changed so it worked all of the sudden.

I got:
    node-v16.14.0-x64
    dot2apcmini2-main (https://github.com/ArtGateOne/dot2apcmini2)
    unzipped in C:/

And pretty much followed all the steps

- Running dot2
    - webremote on and password to "remote"
    - the akai apc mini is obviously connected and works

but I constantly get the error that is also below

Here is my error after executing the command:

C:\dot2apcmini\dot2apcmini2>node dot2apcmini2.js

C:\dot2apcmini\dot2apcmini2\node_modules\bindings\bindings.js:121

throw e;

^

Error: The module '\\?\C:\dot2apcmini\dot2apcmini2\node_modules\midi\build\Release\midi.node'

was compiled against a different Node.js version using

NODE_MODULE_VERSION 83. This version of Node.js requires

NODE_MODULE_VERSION 93. Please try re-compiling or re-installing

the module (for instance, using `npm rebuild` or `npm install`).

←[90m at Object.Module._extensions..node (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1185:18)←[39m

←[90m at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)←[39m

←[90m at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)←[39m

←[90m at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19)←[39m

←[90m at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)←[39m

at bindings (C:\dot2apcmini\dot2apcmini2\node_modules\←[4mbindings←[24m\bindings.js:112:48)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\dot2apcmini\dot2apcmini2\node_modules\←[4mmidi←[24m\midi.js:1:31)

←[90m at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1103:14)←[39m

←[90m at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1155:10)←[39m

←[90m at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)←[39m {

code: ←[32m'ERR_DLOPEN_FAILED'←[39m

What is it, that I have to do to fix this issue?

Moin zusammen,

ich versuche mich aktuell wieder am Fixture Builder für 2 Moving Heads.. Ich komme aber einfach nicht damit klar, erst recht nicht wenn es um Matrix Moving Heads geht.

Leider fehlt mir einfach die Zeit und Erfahrung mich intensiv damit zu beschäftigen, bei ein paar kleineren Sachen hat es schon gut geklappt aber ich bekomme es hier einfach nicht hin.

Ich versuche das Gerät im 50-Kanal Modus für die dot2 zu bauen (Anleitung angehängt)

Vielleicht kann mir jemand unter die Arme greifen bzw. Tipps geben.

Gruß Arne

Anleitung Seite 8, 50 Kanal-Modus

Moin zusammen,

aufgrund einer bevorstehenden Produktion wurde mir die Aufgabe erteilt, das Fixture "Stairville LED Box 80 4in1Quad Color" zu erstellen, damit wir es mithilfe von dot2 nutzen können.

Eigentlich hatte ich schon ein wenig mit dem Fixture Builder gearbeitet und habe auch mehrere Geräte bereits erfolgreich erstellt. Jedoch scheitere ich an dem Versuch, die verschiedenen LEDs einzeln abzuspeichern. Wie auf der Betriebsanleitung zu sehen, hat das Fixture 4 verschiedene LEDs die jeweils einzeln anzusteuern sind. Leider bekomme ich mit dem Fixture Builder nur alle auf einmal angesteuert.

Hat vielleicht jemand Tipps für mich oder eine Ahnung, wie ich vorgehen kann? Das Gerät soll im 16 Kanal-Modus betrieben werden (PDF - Seite 33-34)

Gruß Arne