White Bump „Effect“

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello. At the weekend I'm working for a customer who wants to have realized a color white bump effect (rock/metal). Today I tried to create such an effect using the phaser, unfortunately without any success and I need some help.
    I have an executor in which all my color cues are stored. Now I want to create a executor as Flash/Temp that runs as a color white bump depending on how I have selected the fixture. In order to understand it better, I have added a video to the link in which I performed this effect with Highlight.
    Thank you <3 If I have overlooked such an existing topic, please let me know

Link:

Ihr persönlicher Freigabelink | WEB.DE Online-Speicher
    Mit diesem Link erhalten Sie Zugriff auf die mit Ihnen geteilten Daten.
    c.web.de
  • You can create a two step phaser with color only.
    Step 1: color preset white
    Step 2: set all color attributes to release

Phase 0 thru 360
    Transition 0% in both steps
    Width step1 10% step2 90%
    (You can play around with the width a bit, but the sum of both steps should always be 100% if you want them to play with the bpm)

You can then put this on a temp executor.

The only problem is that it only works for a selection of fixtures that you have previously defined in the phaser. As far as I know, you can't assign a phase to a universal phaser.

Maybe it works with recipes, but I don't have much experience with that

• (You can play around with the width a bit, but the sum of both steps should always be 100% if you want them to play with the bpm)

If you use the Measure layer (to define the duration of the loop in beats), then your total step width can be whatever you want.

As far as I know, you can't assign a phase to a universal phaser.

Maybe it works with recipes, but I don't have much experience with that

You can set MAtricks Phase values on a Universal Preset, even without using Recipes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!