I urgently need help with a fixture I need

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello, I really need help urgently.

I absolutely need a fixture for an upcoming event, specifically the Lightmaxx Vector Silent PAR ARC lamp.
    Unfortunately I can't find the fixture anywhere on the internet (not even on MAFixtureShare.
    I've already tried to build it myself using the MA Fixture Builder, but unfortunately some of the input is not clear to me.

Does anyone here happen to have a suitable fixture for the lamp or could build one that works?

I would really be grateful to you!

Here would also be the operating instructions with the table with the DMX properties:

LIGHTMAXX VECTOR SILENT PAR ARC BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG Pdf-Herunterladen
    Ansicht Und Herunterladen Lightmaxx Vector Silent Par Arc Bedienungsanleitung Online. Vector Silent Par Arc Lichtanlage Pdf Anleitung Herunterladen.
    www.manualslib.de

As an afterthought:

I've now sat down again at the Fixture Builder and tried to finish creating the fixture, unfortunately it's still not right.
    I would now post the fixture file I created here, maybe someone of you who knows can just set the channels correctly.

The main problems as far as I understand it are that I don't know what to set as strobe from (slow to fast) for Channel 7, how to set these functions correctly for Channel 8 (I've already tried to create them) and that I don't know how to set Channel 9 Speed (slow to fast).

Here are the Fixture I created so far, that doesn´t work:

• Ok thanks,

I even found the exact fixture for the lamp using the Chamsys Fixer Finder. Can I just download it now and use it in Dot2?

Also, unfortunately I don't fully understand downloading yet, I can only download the entire library? (How do I get exactly the fixture out from the library?)

• Ok thanks,

I even found the exact fixture for the lamp using the Chamsys Fixer Finder. Can I just download it now and use it in Dot2?

Also, unfortunately I don't fully understand downloading yet, I can only download the entire library? (How do I get exactly the fixture out from the library?)

The Chamsys Fixture Finder is only to help find similar fixtures that may already be in the MA dot2 library. You won't be able to download fixtures from there and use on dot2 it's two different systems.

However the other link I sent you is a fixture that has the same channel count and channel layout as the fixture you want. on the page it has an option to download individual files for just that one.

with some google searching or use of the dot2 manual you should be able to figure out how to load on the console.

• Likely you've already seen these videos but just in case, they can be quite helpful.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!