Exec Buttons Keyboard Shortcuts Bug

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hey Everyone,

Today I wanted to use a touchscreen laptop with OnPC and a 2port node to run a very simple show. I've ran into an issue where keyboard shortcuts assigned to executor buttons seem to be behaving quite weirdly.

Steps to reproduce:

- open GrandMA3 OnPc 1.9.7.0 Clean Start

- Assign Sequence 1 At Exec 101

- Store Cue 1 thru 20 At Sequence 1

- Set the exec 101 button function to Go+

- Enable keyboard shortcuts

- Press Ctrl+F1

What happens (on my machine) is that every time i use Ctrl+F1 to Go the sequence it jumps multiple cues ahead. When i use the virtual playback buttons in the playback screen using my mouse it triggers the next cue as expected. using the DEF_GO shortcut (space) also works as expected. This behaviour also happens on other exec locations, and the XKeys. It also happens when i set the key function to GO-, <<<, >>>

Assigning a Quickey with the DEF_GO to one of the execs and triggering that using the keyboard shortcut does work as expected.

I have not been able to test this on another machine yet.

Edited once, last by RikBerkelder (November 21, 2023 at 1:10 AM).

• Update: I have just reproduced this using above steps after installing 1.9.7.0 on a PC that has never had 1.9.7.0 installed on it, using the blank built in showfile when first opening it after installing it.

I can also confirm that this does not happen in 1.9.3.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!