How control speed for busking ?

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hey frends!

How you control speed for busking?

I have tried different ways, but at the moment the only solution seems to be sequence and executor speed.

I tried to use the speed master on the presets, but it does not allow, for example, to set the speed of movement on all presets to speedmaster 1 like movements. my idea is that there are three speed masters, one is all the dimmer presets, the second is all the movement presets and the third is all the color presets. When I have done this, he has changed the speedmaster number of others, is it due to some limitation or a conflict with something?

I have tried to create universal sequences, but I understand that if you delete groups and create new ones, this sequence no longer works.

How have you dealt with changing speed while busking?

Wishing good lighting,

Rasmus

Started GrandMA 3 since March 2023

• TheRazz October 30, 2023 at 7:19 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “How control speed for busking ?” to “How control speed for busking ? ( I found a solution )”.
  • idea 1:

There was a hint grandMA start shows.

Each effect must be added to the sequence and set to the speed of the executor. But it is annoying should made recipi to sequence?

Edited once, last by TheRazz (October 30, 2023 at 8:15 PM).

• Is it bug?

If invoked with a recipe, it reads other lights that were previously assigned to the group. setting new lights, for example, group one does not count sequence, looks like an error in the program.

Edited once, last by TheRazz (October 30, 2023 at 7:57 PM).

• TheRazz October 30, 2023 at 7:43 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “How control speed for busking ? ( I found a solution )” to “How control speed for busking ? ( I found a bug? )”.
  • TheRazz October 30, 2023 at 8:24 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “How control speed for busking ? ( I found a bug? )” to “How control speed for busking ?”.
  • for busking you should consider to store the speedmaster as attribute data within the actual presets.

You can find the speedmaster layer under the tab "Phaser Overall"

I did it first because that's how it's done, but the problem is that it won't let me put all the presets under one speedmaster and it reads it as a group that's currently on. the idea of busking is that it doesn't matter which group I use.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!