Color wheel split colors 3D

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hey everyone,

I am looking for help visualizing split colors. I have moving heads with a color wheel that has split colors. I managed to make a split color "image" that I can use as a GOBO, and this is the point when I stuck with this.

What I did was add a DUMMY cahnnel and use it as a mode cahnnel where I put a GOBO2 in it with all of my split colors (and made the GOBO2 wheel in the Wheel manager). I have six split colors in the fixture. I would reference the COLOR1 and when the value of the COLOR1 reaches the split colors (81 thru 139), I would use the GOBO2 (which is the dummy cahnnel and is in break 2) to add the split colors. But it does not work as I expected. If I only add one split color to it, it is like that gobo is stuck. If I add an open gobo from 0 thru 80 (full colors), then the next gobos will not show just as a white open gobo. (I used the MA2 fixture builder)

The fixture has only one gobo wheel with eight gobos. If I replace any of the gobos with the one that I created, then I can see the split color in 3D.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!