I am new in this forum, but I`ve been intensively programming on MA2 for years. On the MA3 software I am running into some errors that might be bugs and therefore I want to report them here. Of course, they also might be result of my own ignorance with the MA3 software and in that case I hope that someone can explain me what I did wrong.
My first issue came up when I wanted to set a command in a cue via the command line. Whenever I use the syntax 'set cue x command "aaa"' the software (220.127.116.11) interpretes this as 'set cue x commanddelay "aaa"'. No matter if I give a string or a number. I even tried other syntaxes, but found no way to change the cue command from the command line.Finally I wrote an XML parch function in Lua to change the command, but it would be so nice if it could be done from the command line.