About using MA3 on PC with 2Port Node 2k to patch whole light from a theater

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I'm afraid I don't understand the question here.

ALSO found bug : if you change name of timecode the record button will not working until you delete the timecode name

Yes, this is known. You can use the "Record" keyword (MA+Store) to record your labeled Timecode shows for now.

ALSO found bug : if you stored a sequence to 205 , the 105 will be died, after that you can not do something to the handle 100

I cannot replicate this. If I store something to exec 205, I am still able to assign / storing things to exec 105 as normal. Can you elaborate on what steps you're taking? Or perhaps you might reach out to your local distributor with your show file for some more direct support.

• I'm afraid I don't understand the question here.

Yes, this is known. You can use the "Record" keyword (MA+Store) to record your labeled Timecode shows for now.

I cannot replicate this. If I store something to exec 205, I am still able to assign / storing things to exec 105 as normal. Can you elaborate on what steps you're taking? Or perhaps you might reach out to your local distributor with your show file for some more direct support.

Hello Ryan, Thank you for reply quickly,

the first question is when I play "go+ " to 2th sequence, some time I found the 1st sequence start to play. maybe I have got wrong ?

?thumbnail=1

the 3rd question is i can not change the 100 to “off” for example like i did for the others, it is black

• Hello Friends,

the theater lighting system need power for some lights, I have patch those like a dimmer , I have to make them always full , I find a way is make a sequence for those power dimmer, always running, did I make this right? or has some way to patch powers?

Thanks

• the 3rd question is i can not change the 100 to “off” for example like i did for the others, it is black

This is 100% expected. You don't have anything assigned there, thus the button does nothing. If you would like to use it for whatever is on 205, then Move Exec 205 At 105, and then you'll be able to change the function (and can also re-expand the height of the executor to have the entire column).

the theater lighting system need power for some lights, I have patch those like a dimmer , I have to make them always full , I find a way is make a sequence for those power dimmer, always running, did I make this right? or has some way to patch powers?

You could patch a Generic "Non-Dim" in Normally On mode. You could instead / additionally Park those fixtures at 100% (Park Fixture x Thru y At 100). Then you won't need a sequence for it.

This is 100% expected. You don't have anything assigned there, thus the button does nothing. If you would like to use it for whatever is on 205, then Move Exec 205 At 105, and then you'll be able to change the function (and can also re-expand the height of the executor to have the entire column).

Thanks! it works after using command line "Move Exec 205 At 105"

• I find the anwser!

How can I delete this one ?

I using the edit Swipeys on page 1

How many pages for grandMA3 onPC 2Port Node 2k?

I don't know the total but that is enough

• Now I find new qustion:

I didn't know when and how I locked the page 1 , a little lock icon on it, in the edit there is no lock, unlock command not working on it, how can I unlock it?

?thumbnail=1

And could we link the page 1 to the playback pool page 1?

Now When I click the page 4 , the playback pool still page 1

• Page 1 is locked by the system so that there is always at least 1 Page object. You can still make changes to it though - you just can't move or delete the page object itself.

For your Playback Window, swipe on the "Page" button in the title bar, and choose "<Link Selected>"

• Page 1 is locked by the system so that there is always at least 1 Page object. You can still make changes to it though - you just can't move or delete the page object itself.

For your Playback Window, swipe on the "Page" button in the title bar, and choose "<Link Selected>"

Thanks Ryan,

Could I lock the sequence and time code ? when I finished one sequence timecode then lock it , using the same slot time code control the next sequence.

Now when I done one timecode play, I just go into timecode setting change timecode slot to internal, that needs more time, I have to change REAPER sound track for my next timecode show. so need a quickest way to lock the timecode?

Thanks!

• Locking doesn't prevent them from being played. It only prevents them from getting edited, moved, or deleted.

Do you have "AutoStart" enabled for your Timecode shows, or disabled? Also, am I correct to assume you have different timecode times for each of your timecode shows?

• Thanks my friends,

We finished this work and we have got very great looks on the stage

Please check out our vidoes :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great Thank to MA3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!