Hy everybody and sorry for this annoying theme.
I want to create a symmetrical circle movment but every time it goes wrong.
Here is my way:
1. lights stored in the correct order in a group
2. using this group in combination with ma tricks -> X-wing 2, inverted
3. first step : pos-preset with tilt down values
4. second step: pos-presets with tilt up values
5. select all steps
6. move handle in the phaser editor ( a circle movement is created)
7. set phase to 0-360 for pan and tilt
The fixtures moving in a symmetrical circle but only the first half is correct. The second half is wrong -> they have not the correct direction / phase.
Can anybody explain what iam doing wrong?