Rel Abs value problem Ver 1.7.2.2

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello.

I have some issues with presets being kicked out.

Example 1:

In the preset pool: Preset kicks 1 (single step Absolute value ) out preset 2 (relative circle effect).

Example 2:

An executor with preset 1 (single steb absolute value) stored. This executor kicks out the acivated preset 2 in the preset pool.

Is this correct? if so, why? that means that i have to store everthing in exectors.

In MA2 this was never a problem. I could have several REL effects going on in the programmer, then working simultaneously with executors.

Thanks in advance

/Q

• Are you sure there is no relative information present in your Preset 1?

This could explain what you notice.

Did you call the Preset 2 into the programmer? Or how did you activate Preset 2? (Notice that in GMa3 there are no action buttons yet)

• Are you sure there is no relative information present in your Preset 1?

yes

Did you call the Preset 2 into the programmer? Or how did you activate Preset 2?

I tried both programmer and store in a executor as described in the question.

it does not matter. Same result.

I also created a new show from scratch and tested this scenario.

Exact same issue appears.

(Notice that in GMa3 there are no action buttons yet)

Ok. Thanks for info.

• I have tested both ver 1.6.3.7 and little bit mor in 1.7.2.2.

It felt that 1.6.3 was more stable regarding this subject than the later version.

When playing around with both presets in the preset pool and playbacks, It feels that data can sometime "get stuck" in the programmer.

I have notice that the stomp function changed in ver 1.6.

comparing stomp then in 1.6.3 and 1.7.2.2 leaves some question marks.

You see. it is really hard to tell if it's working or not if there is a case where there maybe includes a bug.

Just because the behaviour just appears from time to time.

Hope this was to any help.

I hope there will be an update during Juli now when the summer festivals kicks in.

Thanks.

/Q

• I saw a FB contribution of someone (I don't recall) showing a flyout on a fader (with absolute values) and a fader effect in relative mode on another fader. When single faders were actuated, they did their thing correctly. If you would combine the abs-position flyout with the relative phaser effect together it showed mayhem. So it was denoted as a bug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!