GrandMA ONPC DMX Output Configuration (Command Wing + Fader Wing) //// Executor Off Time

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Dear All,

I was trying to configure the DMX Outputs on my grandma 3 System (Command Wing + Fader Wing- windows OS) but I couldn't make it.

I went

Menu

Output Configuration

and then thera was only an option for XLR A B and C.

What am I doing wrong has something changed???

I want to configure

my Command Wings XLR A Universe 1 out , XLR B Universe 2 out XLR C Universe 3 out

and on my Fader Wings XLR A Universe 4 XLR B Universe 5.

Can somebody help on that?

On the other hand does anyone knows were can I find the Off time form my Executor ?? In GrandMA 2 I used to press Edit then the Executors Button and finaly press Escape and the off time appeared on screen 2 bottom left corner. Now in Grandma3 I can not find it.

Best,

Menelaos

• On the other hand does anyone knows were can I find the Off time form my Executor ?? In GrandMA 2 I used to press Edit then the Executors Button and finaly press Escape and the off time appeared on screen 2 bottom left corner. Now in Grandma3 I can not find it.

Sorry, I can't help with that first part for the Off Time it's in the "OffCue" at the end of the list that you can add a fade time to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!