User1 and User2 View assignment to specific Screen

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • You can't have 2 simultaneous logged in users on the same PC.

Every user has their own screen settings preserved. So it is possible to create a screen for user1 and another one for user2. To which screen you add content, is up to you.

• I believe they are not asking about logging 2 users in at the same time. Rather, they are asking about the [U1] and [U2] keys which open the Xkey labels and Executor labels, respectively, as an overlay on top of the Encoder Bar.

I'm curious why you need to use [U2] to open executor labels when you have a second screen anyway, on which you could just display the Playback Bar normally?

• I believe they are not asking about logging 2 users in at the same time. Rather, they are asking about the [U1] and [U2] keys which open the Xkey labels and Executor labels, respectively, as an overlay on top of the Encoder Bar.

I'm curious why you need to use [U2] to open executor labels when you have a second screen anyway, on which you could just display the Playback Bar normally?

Yip - at first I thought the same but then the title

did me conclude to post the above answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!