Patch export to csv file

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi all!

I tried the search to no avail so i fear this hasn´t been added.

Is there a possibility to export the patch into a nice csv file? I like to take my patched fixtures with their respective dmx adres on paper to hand out to the build crew. No i don´t have a full blown out visualizer yet 😁

Or can i use the mvr export and let the light company load it into their capture and print it on paper?

Thx! And sorry if this has been asked before.

All the best!

• I made this awhile back, and never published it because I made it suit my needs at the moment as I was supposed to be programming the show and not writing code at the moment so it's far from perfect (don't judge me please :)

It makes a ton of assumptions and probably won't work in every situation (or at all) but it might be worth a shot.

It spins through the Stages and fixtures and spits out a CSV file in the Patch path of the first (or maybe I made it choosable) USB drive called

PatchExport.csv.

YRMV. SAVE BEFORE USING :)

Make a new Plugin, Add a line, Edit that line and paste this.

• You can export .MVR from the patch and import it to Chamsys MagicQ Visualizer (free).
    From there you can print the paperwork, including 2D Lightplot and patchlist as pdf or csv.

I still don't get how this is not standard feature in a "top dog" ecosystem like GrandMA3.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!