onPC crashes during recipe update for beam featuregroups

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hey,

I have a problem with updating recipes. I have a macro that should replace the beam preset in a recipe.

I was able to reproduce the problem to 2 fixture types in my show. There is an "All-Beam-Open" preset with the content Shutter, Frost, Iris and Prisma.

If I assign the preset to a group with a fixture type with no prism for example (SGM P-5), the onPC crashes. I could see the same thing with Smarty Hybrid and the Iris, for example.

By the way, the problem also exists if I want to update the recipe preset without a macro and do it directly in the menu. The problem is only in the beam featuregroup. For example the missing pan/tilt or zoom is no problem for the P-5.

So i think its a bug mit "Beam". Is it a know problem? Somebody else with these problems?

greetz

• When you face a crash, please get in contact with the TechSupport or your local dealer.

Please provide a description of the crash and the show file to them. Then the developers can try to reproduce the crash and try to fix it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!