For quite a time I managed successfully to use Enttect DMXUSP pro together with Dot2OnPC (v15 and later v19) bound together with ArtNetToDMX software (from Freestyler).
However, 'suddenly' It stopped working. I don't get errors - I don't see any data being received by ArtNetToDMX software. The little blue 'lights' in front of "Art-Net Detected" etc do not flash anymore.
I've but 'suddenly' between quotations because this pc has been updated from windows 10 to windows 11. Because of Corona I haven't touched Dot2 in a while. I could vaguely remember problems that started after I got in ArtNetToDMX software an error ('Error Binding'). I did not look into the issue until now. I can not tell this was before or after the windows 11 update... Could this be it? Windows is famous for great backwards compatibility. Or do I have to wipe my PC and reinstall win10? :')
- I followed this video exactly.
- So created a loopback adapter, used as IPv4 address 2-100-100-1, use 'ethernet2' in dot 2, started a new network session, turn ArtNet on in dot2.
- For settings of Network adapter, ArtNetToDMX software and Dot2 see attachment.
What I did to fix things:
- Followed the youtube video again
- Reinstalled all the software.
- First started ArtNetToDMX software then Dot2, and another way around.
- Turned off Wifi
- Tried different IP addresses (Dot2 wont recognize my node)
> I couldn't figure out whether the data is not sent out by Dot2 or not received properly by ArtNetToDMX software.
Do you use the same setup? What are your settings? Did you update to windows 11?