I want to create a custom Fixture for the dot2 and the 3D application. Reason: This lamp is a bit special, because its a flame unit on a moving device (limited to +/- 45° - pan only).
- Safety (Control)
- Fire (DIM)
- Pan (PAN)
My problems & questions:
- For Safety reasons, I need the Fire and Safety react to the blackout. Right now, only my DIM channel react to BO. I could realize this with a virtual dimmer, but i dont know how to do this. 2nd option: In the grandMA2 theres an option to react to blackout. However, when I modify my fixture with grandMA2onPC, which I created with the fixture builder, the Safety still dont react to BO.
- The moving device has a fixed speed. Is it possible to define a certain speed value for the pan channel?
- Fixture & 3D Modell association: On the Helppage of MA is written, that a ModelKey makes a fixed relation between Fixture and 3D, but in the Fixture Builder I'm not able to set a model key. Does anybody know the xml command for the 3D file for this?
- Materials: My Materials seems to not export probably. Everything is all white. I did the export with 3DS Max. I fulfill the naming convention, dont use above 1 material per object. Any ideas?
- I would like to define a fixed beam color, without using a dmx channel. Is ist possible to define this in the xml for the 3D Model?
I know this is tricky. So I am excited, if somebody is able to help me out here.