Phaser auto starts??

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • We have a problem with V1,6. When some Fixtures (Not All) are selected in the programmer the software auto creates a phaser so instead of say Dimmer at Full we get a Phaser phase 0 100>0. Is this a known issue or can anyone suggest a workaround?:?:

• Do you have any sequences running? you could either Stomp or after version 1.5 double press a single step preset to stop the phaser from running in the programmer.

You can double check in the fixture sheet by looking at the CueAbs or CueRel layer to see if or were the data is coming from.

• Thanks for the tips Hoss. Problem seem to be coming from an active cue with phaser running (can't override an effect with programmer in 2 either) .I've found that live I can set to single step and adjust levels ok without phasing. Only way I've found to quickly update or store is to set 2nd step to same as first. stomping to preset doesn't work if you don't have preset already stored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!