NEED HELP! After reinstall windows and MA, all fixture my created not working

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • After clean install window system, reinstall MA 1.5, I put back backup files into those same folders.

I can not backup my shows and cannot input my fixtures, Those fixtures I already make them work before I reinstall windows. What kind of issues be?

Thanks!

the folder path: "C:\ProgramData\MALightingTechnology\gma3_1.5.2\shared\shows\3W Laser .show"

• Rename The Show in 3W_Laser.Show

Thank you , but still nothing when I backup those show,

Could some one tell me how to output the show file or fixture correctly?

I will rebuild those fixture files.that take me whole week to make those lights work, I using a same fixture file to match my fixture, because they do not have MA3 fixture file right.

but I worry about the next soft update ,

• Yes , I created the Show in 1.5 ,

I copied whole folder of last version before I install new windows and new MA3 soft ,

Do we need copy back some files except the show file?

But I do not know how to make old fixture files work in new 1.5 or 1.6

Is there a easy way let new version handle old fixture files? Is there any official teaching?

• I am doing to rebuild the new fixture file for 1.6, after update I realize the gobo png files in old 1.5 gobo folder, also can not import to the new 1.6.

I really hope that the new update can be compatible with the old version.

• It's possible that you'll need to upgrade macOS or switch to a later version of Windows 10.

Boot Camp Assistant may cease responding in certain cases, or it may report that the Boot Camp installation failed when transferring the Windows installation files. To fix the problem, follow these steps:

If Boot Camp Assistant isn't responding, use Option-Command-Escape (Esc) to force the software to shut down.

Install the most recent macOS updates, which may include Boot Camp updates.

Microsoft's website has the most recent version of Windows 10. Then install it using Boot Camp Assistant.

If Boot Camp Assistant states the starting drive can't be partitioned or restored to a single partition, go ahead and do the following:

Open Disk Utility, which is located in your Applications folder's Utilities folder.

In the sidebar, choose your Mac starting disc (Macintosh HD).

Click Partition in the Disk Utility toolbar.

If Disk Utility prompts you to partition the drive or add a volume to the container, choose Partition.

In the graph that displays, click OSXRESERVED, then click the delete button (−) underneath the graph.

In the graph, click BOOTCAMP, then the delete button (–).

The empty partitions OSXRESERVED and BOOTCAMP were created by Boot Camp Assistant during the unsuccessful installation.

To confirm, click Apply, then Partition.

Restart Boot Camp Assistant and try again to install Windows.

• Thank you for reply But I am using windows

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!