BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi all. Hope somebody can help.

I have installed v1.6 and found this issues, if you patch more fixture to current showfile or delete some fixture, or just rename fixture,any change in patch , save and exit patching, then all the World lose it's data and become to Full world. All my output filter use world are gone, OMG!!!

It happened both on current showfile converted from v1.5 and new-show file of v1.6, both on Windows and Mac version. You can try.

thanks for any helps.

Edited 4 times, last by newbie on Ma3 (September 30, 2021 at 1:28 PM).

• I really hope so bro, I have tried from old show file. new show file. On PC win, on Pc Mac, uninstall everything on C:/, reinstall but no change,

May be Ma go with Apple way? "if something not usual, it is new function, not bug".

At least it is not happen with sequence pool , LOL.

Edited 3 times, last by newbie on Ma3 (September 30, 2021 at 1:36 PM).

• From my testing, it looks like it's only the FixtureSelection that is reset, not the AttributeSelection. So if you're using a World to filter attributes in your sequences rather than fixtures, then you'd still be okay.

(I'm not disagreeing that it's a bad bug, just clarifying the results.)

• From my testing, it looks like it's only the FixtureSelection that is reset, not the AttributeSelection. So if you're using a World to filter attributes in your sequences rather than fixtures, then you'd still be okay.

(I'm not disagreeing that it's a bad bug, just clarifying the results.)

Hi Ryan.

Please try with output filter function, lets say I have 1 sequence for all fixture dimmer, and mirror to 2 sequence, use 2 world for odd and even group, now with v1.6 all the world data gone and both 2 sequence output all fixture too, very sad with it.

Edited once, last by newbie on Ma3 (September 30, 2021 at 3:02 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!