Feature Group Bar and Feature Group Page and Encoder ToolBar Sometimes Inconsistent.

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Sometimes when controlling fixtures the Available Feature Groups show the marker on the wrong group.

For this example I have three fixtures patched:

1 LED RGB

2 LED RGBAW

3 SkyPanel Mode 6 (From MA2)

1.Select fixture 1 and the Bar shows a marker on Beam when the future has no beam attributes. (also in 1.4)

2. Sometimes the Encoder Pages display more pages than are available for the selected fixture. (Also in 1.4)

Change the Encoder Page to Color 3 of 11

Select Fixture 1 and it shows x of 11 until you select page 1 then it shows 1 of 1.

3. Sometimes valid attributes show up blank on the Encoder Bar (New in 1.5)

I Figured out what causes this to happen but sometimes if you select more then one fixture type.

Select fixture 2 and 3. Even though the union of 2 and 3 contains amber you can't see the value of Amber in the encoder bar but you can change it.

• 3. Sometimes valid attributes show up blank on the Encoder Bar (New in 1.5)

I Figured out what causes this to happen but sometimes if you select more then one fixture type.

Select fixture 2 and 3. Even though the union of 2 and 3 contains amber you can't see the value of Amber in the encoder bar but you can change it.

This is expected. If you have multiple fixtures selected, the encoder shows you the attributes and values of the last fixture in your selection. (In v1.4, it showed you the first fixture in your selection, but this was changed in v1.5 and is also actually how it worked in MA2.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!