We have seen something similar before but I just had to move my desk and figured out that if the Art-Net Interface is down when the console starts up and is plugged in any time after the Art-Net does not recover until you toggle the Output.
- Configure an Art-Net line (tested with Unicast or Broadcast. and Enable Art-Net so it works. Tested on Interface 2 but I figure it's the same on other interfaces.
- Unplug the Art-Net Interface Ethernet Cable
- Reboot the console
- Enter the Art-Net Dialog and the Lines are not flashing green.
- To test, Toggle Off and Back on Enable Output, Art-Net still not working.
- Plugin the Art-Net Interface Cable
- Art-Net Lines still don't flash green and no Art-Net is transmitted.
- Toggle Off and Back on Enable Output and the Art-Net starts working again.