LUA: UI

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Good morning!

I am creating a plugin and I need to manually edit the values of the type of faders in the fader example.

I have tried both on the creation of the control and in the signalTable callback functions. I get the value via caller.Value but I cannot set it the same way. Any tips?

Eventually, I would like a dialog fader to follow current attribute values in the programmer. Is this possible?

• I'm linking a bunch of faders to custom commands and need it to be able to load state after closing and reopening the interface.

I'm using it to play around with aligns and phases and being able to slide the value smoothly.

• I get the value via caller.Value but I cannot set it the same way. Any tips?

• I'm so close! You guys are amazing!

So now I'm sticking on 2 points.

1. The dialog fader will happily control the playback fader from your example, but the playback fader won't change my dialog fader. Would also be cool if those 2 things could stay linked even if I close the dialog. I'm thinking that I want to assign certain functions to certain masters with the plugin open and then be able to resume plugin use on physical faders after closing the dialog.

2. I would like to pass the playback master objects to my ui builder functions and it doesn't appear as though I am passing it around correctly. Below is how I'm doing the thing.