Stop the phaser speed in sequence.

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • There are two cues in the current sequence.

In the first cue, 6 Moving Lights are doing a circle, and in the second cue, the speed is set to 0 and I want to stop it as it is, but that's not possible.

It's a Relative Circle Phaser and I don't know why it doesn't stop there and goes back to the starting point. It's being tracked, it's just stopping the speed...

• I tried this s few ways but this seems like a so-so workaround, so there is probably some much easier way.

Cue 1 has your phaser

Cue 2 has the following cmdline SelFix Seq 1; Capture; Store Cue 3 /o; Goto Cue 3 (make sure to cmd enable on the sequence)

This assumes the stack is on seq 1 but you should end up with hard values in cue 1 where the phaser was when you entered cue 2.

Again the speed or a temp fader would be much easier, and there is probably an easier solution but this seems to function.

• Thanks. hoss.

I was thinking a lot in the morning, I followed the instructions and circle stopped well.

But another problem arose. Cue 5 is a cue that circles again, but there is no natural movement in the stopped state.

Looking at the tracking sheet, it seems that cue 4 has a hard value due to the capture command, right?

I just want to stop speed and the MA3 doesn't do that.

Should phaser be improved?

• Hi!

So I was looking for how to stop the speed in a phaser.

I tried Hoss' way, but my resault is not quite what I am looking for.

Phaser running in Cue 2.
    In cue 3 I run Macro 501 in the CMD.

Macro 501:

ClearAll

Selfix Group 19

Capture EncoderPage 2

Stomp EncoderPage 2

Store /Overwrite

ClearAll

This only works once, but I need it to work every time I run the macro.

Is there another workaround?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!